Forms for Renters and Landlords

Below are forms needed to qualify for rental assistance.

Applications for Section 8 housing assistance must be made in person but you may download these forms to begin your application process. Please contact the RCHA Section 8 Staff or at 304-636-6495 for more information.

For Section 8 Applicants and Participants

For Section 8 Landlords