Forms for Renters and Landlords
Below are forms needed to qualify for rental assistance.
Applications for Section 8 housing assistance must be made in person. Current participants may download these forms for any changes. Please contact the RCHA Section 8 Staff or at 304-636-6495 ext 10 for more information.
For Section 8 Applicants and Participants
- RCHA Certification of Zero Income Form
- Personal Declaration Long Form (only for changes in income and household composition)
- Personal Declaration Short Form
- Subsidized Housing List available online
For Section 8 Landlords
- Housing Quality Standards
- Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) Contract Form
HUD-52641 (exp 9/30/12)
Section 8 Tenant-Based Assistance Housing Choice Voucher Program
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Public and Indian Housing
- RCHA Direct Deposit Form
- Landlord Handbook